Central Credit Union of Florida reserves the right to determine if a submitted image is acceptable for use. The following are examples of inappropriate image uses that are strictly prohibited:
- Images from which the consent of the owner, including those downloaded from the Internet, have not been obtained.
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, "hate speech", or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Any reference to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (except permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Use of addresses, phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URL addresses.
- Images which are provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content.
- Naked or semi-naked images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
If you have any questions about the appropriateness of an image that you would like to use please call us at 474-0970 or 800-375-2235.